Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My turbo finally came in ... waited 4 months...

GT4088R after 4months of waiting... It finally arrived. The reason for the long await is because of the custom trim,wheel size and custom a/r...

GT4088R
GT4088R pic 1
GT4088R pic 2
GT4088 pic 3
GT4088R pic 4

Now I can have my custom manifold made...

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
awesome pics:thumbup:

make sure once you put that in, post up some vids:D

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
:jerkit:

OOPS! Sorry, got a little bit on The Wraith :D

Man, that is sweet! If you don't mind me asking, how much did it run you?

I could have always gotten you a Turbo off a Cummins Diesel :) They are good for up to 80psi :D hehe

Looks great man :thumbup:

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
you should put a pack of smokes beside it, like you did before so we can see how big it is, looks bigger than my head...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nick said:
you should put a pack of smokes beside it, like you did before so we can see how big it is, looks bigger than my head...
I'll be doning that tomorrow ... I'll be putting my old GT30 and Allen's CT26 turbo against on the side of the turbo...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SmokingTiresV6 said:
:jerkit:

how much did it run you?

They run $4000 for the shelves units... This one is a custom GT40R ... and I got a crazy hook up on this one... I got alittle more than half off the price...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Wraith said:
They run $4000 for the shelves units... This one is a custom GT40R ... and I got a crazy hook up on this one... I got alittle more than half off the price...
Hook ups?:eek:

We must talk :D

*Once again, awesome man. I want some dyno sheets damn soon!

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
5Sfte said:
*drool* Damn, what rpm will that monster be fully spooled at?
4000 to 4800rpm .. But that wont matter because of my 75shot of NOS... With that I should hit full boost before 3000rpm... And the 2 Step will help me make between 15 to 20psi off the line...

this is what I was told last feb. of this year ...out of the mouth of a Garret engineer...
45+psi capability ... regular gas = horsepower 700+ ... 116oct and 27psi =650whp... 1000whp on methanol ... and yes it dual ball bearing...

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
drewscam said:

any idea when thats gonna be?
by the looks of it because I want everything to be done ... And because of being screwed out of a manifold and people backing out on helping me install the new motor and parts... And the possibility of the AEM unit not working... I shooting for June of next year ... LOL, I hate it when a plan doesnt come together...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Good things comes to the one who waits..... can't wait till your beast fires up...can't imagine the noise that is going make the numbers on the dyno....:thumbup:

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CamryPunk said:
Yay justin... no problem with the bank then? :lol:

the bank is all good but doing 2 projects at once is hard ( echo and the camry)... By the way Antonio is going to do afull feature on the echo...

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Nah, I say forget the manifold. Get some hood vents and just leave those heads free. It will be the only true "free flowing exhaust":D
The exhaust will vent out the hood fine:)

·
doppelkupplungsgetriebe
2015 Jeep Cherokee
173 Posts
im scared :eek: :wowza:

echo project? what echo project.....im confused

1 - 20 of 39 Posts