Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let the pics do the talking ;)

Custom projectors, Precision FMIC, etc... etc... you guys know the rest :)

17" x 7.5" Rota Subzeros with BFG G-force KD's (nothing new here)

Pillar: Defi boost and ATF temp gauge
Dash Pod: Turbosmart E-boost EBC and AEM UEGO wideband
Centre Console: Nordskog Oil Temp and Air Temp LED gauges
Steering wheel: 2000 Celica SRS wheel

Car is back to stock right now... :lol: Although the turbo and everything else is in the car, the car is back on stock injectors, stock ECU and stock MAF! I need the car to run in the meantime, so I will be installing a new EMS later next week. As for now, I can't go over 0 lbs of vacuum :disappoin

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow nice car. How did you do your projectors those look really good but the clear corners that arn't actually completely clear could use some work. But wicked nice car.

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
boosted or not man, your car is one of the nicest i have ever seen period. Whenever i talk about cams to people, i almost always bring your ride up, it is great and best of luck with current bumps in the road

also your rotors look like that have more x-drills than most, and your calipers are nice, what is your braking setup?

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
LiLItalian said:
I WANT YOUR STEERING WHEEL!
its the stock celica wheel, im sure with a little effort you would be able to aquire one yourself:thumbup:

lookin sweet tony, i was kinda hopin for some vids, but pics will do for now:p: :D

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
Always lookin good tony.

-xtychx

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
Your the friggn man! I would gut my car anyday to contribute to yours.

When you got your wheels balanced, why didn't they put the weights inside and out of site?

And whats the little red knob underneath your keyhole do?

·
Registered
160 Posts
To dynamically balance a wheel you must have wheel weights on the inside and outside of the rim. The red knob is a kill switch, or at least possibly and ejection seat activator.

I must say Tony you have a very respectable car, very nice inside and out. No criticisms here!

-Adam

·
Why not?
226 Posts
So guessing that the steering wheel will fit my Cam (gen4) and everything will work....airbag...ect. ?

·
Banning is an art.
1992 Camry V6 LE
3,267 Posts
Lyons451 said:
Wow nice car. How did you do your projectors those look really good but the clear corners that arn't actually completely clear could use some work. But wicked nice car.
Those are stock clears man. All 92-94 Cam's look like that.

From what I remember, his calipers are stock (the gold ones), but they were chiselled and sanded to give it a more 'Brembo' look.

Looking good as usual Tony!

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
ooooooooooooooooo.. you got the AEM wideband :licklips: .. so how is it ? pretty simple to hook up ? very nice set up Tony :)

-shook

·
Why not?
226 Posts
did you upgrade /reinforce the transmission at all to keep up with all that power?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Right but would it look better if the corners were cleared out.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts