Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought you might be interested in something I recently did on my Alltrac... upgraded windshield wiper squirters! For a couple years (yes, really) my wiper squirters weren't putting out any fluid... I saw that the 4Runner guys on www.toyota-4runner.org recently found that 2011-2017 Honda Odyssey windshield squirters are a direct fit in the holes in the hood - and lo-and-behold, they match the Camry too. I think the OEM squirters between the Camry and 4Runner are even the same (two holes, crappy spray pattern).

So anyway, here's the info:
Honda PN 76810-TK8-A01

They stick up a bit higher than the stock ones, but have GREAT spray pattern and are fully adjustable. They are also OEM quality, which is a good thing... Installed finally just in time for the "winter" to arrive here in Southern California (it was 90*F and sunny on Nov 16 when I installed them) and repaired the cracked Y in the hose that was causing problems too.

Hope that helps somebody.

-Charlie

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is surprisingly awesome! Mine squirt just fine, except there is no pattern, it just squirts a jet of fluid on the windshield which promptly runs right off unless I quickly use the wipers (wipers don't work in conjunction with the spray, not sure if this is true for all Camry's or because I have base model).
Thanks for sharing this, easy upgrade to get a functional spray of fluid!

·
Super Moderator
12,872 Posts
Added to the DIY sticky.

·
Registered
1991 Camry
1,080 Posts
Charlie...thank you for the mod...I had to order a pair as I really dislike the stock ones.

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlie...thank you for the mod...I had to order a pair as I really dislike the stock ones.
I have been using them each morning just for the pleasure of spraying the windshield! :LOL:

-Charlie

·
Registered
1991 Camry
1,080 Posts
LOL...I hate the crappy old school stock spray pattern and the DX version wiper delay set up..so lame.

·
Registered
1990 Toyota Camry LE
225 Posts
Man, finally an upgrade over my broken oems, and the cheap autozone ones lol! Thanks for sharing this!

·
Registered
1991 Camry
1,080 Posts
...installed the set today and it’s a excellent upgrade...luv the wide spray pattern!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts