Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my XTerra for a '08 DC OR. I'm planning on doing some upgrades in the near future but was wondering if my Jaos Excel 2 Pro wheels will fit on my Tacoma for the time being? I'd try myself but the truck is in the body shop for a week since I was hit IN the dealer parking lot BEFORE pulling out but AFTER paying. : (

·
WARNING: Addicted to dirt
2005 tacoma trd 2cab
138 Posts
that sucks. i saw a guy buy a 10,000 dollar kawasaki zx-14 sport bike and on the way out of the dealership lot gave it to much gas and fliped it onto car needless to say it was totaled

·
Banned
873 Posts
congrats,

and sorry about the damage.

At the dealership where i used to work, i saw a daddy bought his son a vette and he folded both right side wheels under the car, when he dropped the hammer and hit the curb sideways :)

cheers
Warts

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts

·
Go Sharks!!!
06 tacoma prerunner
1,350 Posts
congrats,

and sorry about the damage.

At the dealership where i used to work, i saw a daddy bought his son a vette and he folded both right side wheels under the car, when he dropped the hammer and hit the curb sideways :)

cheers
Warts
I've seen the same happen with; an Lancer Evo, a Yamaha R1, a Mustang and a go cart, all brand new, all totaled and all of them the sweetest moments of my life, if they had all happened at the same time i think my brain would have exploded.

·
Pretty much a TN Member
2006 Taco DC TRD OR
1,179 Posts
Got pics of your xterra? I've seen Jaos wheels before... they are sweet but spendy. I'd love to see em. ^_^

Nathan
ycart1201

PS: congrats!

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
sorry bout the damage,but welcome to the Nation and lets see pics when u get a chance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if I have photos of the wheels on the Xterra but if I can find some I'll post them. The Jaos Excels are similar to the AR Thug. Gun metal split spoke design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts