Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm brand new to this forum. I have a dark blue 08 toyota corolla with 47k miles on it. So far, I haven't really done any performance upgrades on it, but I recently purchased a cold air intake, and a short throw shifter. My next big project I wanted to work on was a 'new' suspension for it. I already bought dropzone springs a while ago after hearing that they were tested and proven to be almost identical to the eibach sportlines in rates. I was wondering what kind of struts I should be looking to get? I was gonna get the dropzone struts as well, but I heard enough bad things about those to keep away from them. I'm just looking for a good performance strut that wont blow out when I put this 2inch drop to them.

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
Koni yellow should be an excellent choice.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
I'd get Bilstein HD's. Good struts for ride/handling compromise.

I already bought dropzone springs a while ago after hearing that they were tested and proven to be almost identical to the eibach sportlines in rates.
Considering that Sportlines use progressive spring rates like almost all other lowering springs out there, that isn't really that impressive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts