Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have only replaced a few pieces, I go tmy hose from teh dealer parts counter. I was buying an EGR valve and theyjust gave me 2 feet of it, although it was a bit small. It seems like very different stuff.

·
Offical Truck Nut
1990 Toyota
428 Posts
vac hose

go to your nearest lowes store and buy " mr landscaper" mini sprinkler hose , you get 20 feet for $4.00 and it is the same size as oem hose (inside diamenter) outside size is a little bigger but not enough to notice.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
yea i bought the cilicone vacuum hose from auto zone . the only thing is the bigger hose one the p/s pump vacuum thing all but implodes. im going to have to use a thicker or a harder type hose. auto zone sells hoses by the foot take one in with you and tell them how many feet of it you want.

·
Banned
Camry / 2WD Pickup
601 Posts
1bad2WD said:
go to your nearest lowes store and buy " mr landscaper" mini sprinkler hose , you get 20 feet for $4.00 and it is the same size as oem hose (inside diamenter) outside size is a little bigger but not enough to notice.
1bad,

Doesn't that hose get stiff over time, from the heat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.