Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
njerald I figure the JBL vs. Non-JBL have different connectors. Do you know if the connectors on the 2010 Panasonic Upgraded stereo (EX, Non-JBL) are also different from 07-09 Models with the Standard LE stereo?

"The Panasonic Option on the LE, SE is a VFD panel with both bluetooth systems, the USB adapter and SDARS tuner."

If you see where I am going with this... I have a Standard Non_JBL stereo on my 2007 Camry LE. I am interested in the factory USB upgrade from the 2010 Camry.

I saw this 2010 SE Camry on ebay. It has the Non-JBL stereo, but has the USB option. So I was wondering if this Head Unit would be compatible with 07-09 Camrys that have the standard Non-JBL stereo. Ofcourse the Panasonic Headunit and USB/AUX Panel components would have to be installed together to make this possible, but if the connections are not the same, then this is a lost cause. (All pics are from the same 2010 SE Camry on ebay)
Didn't look at the non JBL but it's very easy to check...........

Download the 2010 wiring diagram/radio connectors and compare it to the GEN6 wiring diagram.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
This site is for US persons. Do you know of a Canadian version of this site for us that do not have US addresses or billing addresses???
Cheers!
No.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts