Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm a Toyota owner, and have been for a good long time, I drive a 1989 Supra Turbo, and love the old beast to death.

Recently, a lady approached me, having heard of my toyota-geekiness, and asked me to help her put a value on a car she's selling.

1974 Toyota Corona MkII Automatic
4M engine
4-door
Service records from the time she bought the car, original logbook from when it left the dealer.
Original bill of sale
All documentation that came with the car.

Any idea what it'd be valued at? It appears to be in excellent condition, with the exception of faded paint, and a bit of surface rusting on bits of it, nothing a wire wheel and a new paintjob wouldn't fix.

Thanks!

CCC

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
Hmm... it be hard to say without looking at pics or the actual car, I'd say depending on shape, she could probably get more than $1500 for it.

Check out this site www.dorikaze.com it's a Canadian old school Toyota site, someone will know or even have interest in the car there... lots of BC and AB people there. :)

·
FJ nut
2,185 Posts
HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really in North America?

I think it can pull more money in than you can imagine. I have never seen that particular car atleast in the United States or Canada.

On eBay it can go in thousands if properly presented.

If you guys were close to me, I could have jumped on this........ :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
How many miles on it? Have you seen the car in person? What is the condition. All depending on the condition, I think it could fetch anywhere from $2- $7,000. 7k assuming that its showroom cond.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
$2K-7K sounds about right.

I am curious if the 7M engine from your Supra would fit..:) Same engine family after all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts