Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carbon Creations/Extreme Dimensions is looking for a project vehicle(s) to test fit the following product(s):

92-96 Camry
Carbon Creations Swift Wing

97-99 Camry
Carbon Creations Flush Mount Wing

We would need the car for a full day, in exchange for a 50% discount on the product.
Please PM or Email me if you are interested with the subject title as the car make and year!

Thanks,
Stephanie

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Will the 97-99 wing work with a 00-01? I can't do the test fit but if the wing becomes available and it looks clean I might look into it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
im interested i have 94 cam and i stay in norwalk not to far well let me know if you haven't got anybody lined up yet thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you guys are interested Please PM me your name and phone number and we will contact you back.

Thanks,
Stephanie

·
Mitsubishi Diamante Owner
'03 Diamante
1,743 Posts
Okay.. well I guess you didn't read any of our replies because I asked a simple question. :thumbdown

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
I would pm you but i don't live in Cali:mad: You Cali people get all the good deals:mad:

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
Cali rules. :rockon:
I think we could give you a run for your money... #1 producer of Rice Krispies and twistie ties in the world! What you got on that, huh?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
"Great cheese comes from happy cows. Happy cows come from California.

California. It's the cheese."
PETA doesn't think so :lol:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
"Great cheese comes from happy cows. Happy cows come from California.

California. It's the cheese."
The only reason they are happy cause they are always drunk off the wine for N. Cali and with the smog, they are tripping 24/7

I think I will keep getting my cheese from the Amish (Lancaster Pa) and Wiscosin

Page Ownage

·
422 Posts
I think it's ironic that more cars in Cali are custom than the rest of the USA, but they have more rules governing emissions, tints, motor swaps, and all the other good stuff that cars have :)

and too many taxes.

·
Idon't brag I mostlyboast
MTA MetroCard
5,951 Posts
don't forget the shittiest roads, the second biggest transportation budget worldwide, and the only place in the world where people travel far and wide to walk on a sidewalk.

·
Traitor
332 Posts
everybody come to ohio...its the only place where you can drift through a park in a 95 2dr 5speed camry...and not worry about cops

·
Gen 2 Pimp
446 Posts
want to test the wing on my dad's 97 camry? he lives in Anaheim. Let me know

·
Traitor
332 Posts
Big Body LX said:
what... during winter?
no dude...last night i dont know how he did it...the back end was coming around tires squeeling...

winter mmmmmmm..... :D fun driving then

1 - 20 of 21 Posts