Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda random but does anyone know of a Venza in a junk yard in their area? I'm trying to locate the rubber gutter pieces. So it couldn't be a moonroof model. Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Call around or look on Craigslist for local sale items from part recycling shops or junkyards. You can also check to see if there are parts recycler companies in your area and if they are helpful they will point you in a direction.

Although there were no Venzas around my area I was able to find a few recyclers who had plenty of parts; just a bit further. Many ship and most reputable shops have some warranty and the price is pretty good. Again always inspect before you purchase if you can but most experiences are pretty positive for recycling centers. They can check databases around the US and ship to their location.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've looked online. I'll check out CarPart. I've asked a few junk yards and they ask how much they are from the dealer. They are spendy. My guess is they will get thrown away anyway as not many people are looking for them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts