Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 HL SE & 2003 Taco
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
Just wanted to share with everyone that my Taco is now HAPPY. NO MORE VIBRATING at any speed after Firestone installed a new set of: Firestone Destination A/T’s 31/1050/15. These tires looks great on the truck. Smooth and quiet. I drove up to 95/MPH just to test and it handles very well. You can read more about these tires here and I am strongly recommended.
http://www.4x4review.com/Reviews/Pr...FirestoneDestinationAT/tabid/458/Default.aspx

Actually here is what I did.

Went to Firestone and told them about my vibration issue. The store manager offered a complete vehicle inspection for $9.95 (yes, nine dollars and ninety five cents). After the inspection came back good, the manager offered me these tires for $135/piece and the 4th tire is free if I open an account with them. Why not? I'll pay off the next day :). He also promised that if I still experience the vibration after they installed these tires, they will put the old tires back, no charge. So, $500 out the door (included the inspection). I am now a happy customer and a happy Taco owner and I'll use Firestone for my 2010 Highlander in the near future.

·
Premium Member
02 DubCab 4x4
3,009 Posts
congrats man.... sounds like they did you right!! feels good to get a great deal from honest folks....

now, post pics of the tires on your truck or it didn't happen.......

·
Registered
10 HL SE & 2003 Taco
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully I am in luck. However, i like these tires so far. Much better than the Kumo and Wild Country that I had. Good consumers reviews too :) but yeah, I'll keep my receipt. Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
2002 Tacoma 4wd v6
133 Posts
Glad you found the culprit. Mine isn't as severe these days and hasn't appeared lately. Hope you got the true fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts