Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CARDS RULE
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I was wondering if anyone else has kad this problem. I get a vibration coming from the passenger side dash area. Almost like its coming from inside the glove box. It only happens when the truck is in gear and I have my foot on the brake. If I let off the brake the rpm's go up and it stops. It does it every now and then. Before someone says take it to the dealer im going to I just havent had time.

·
My name is Blake
Toyota Tacoma
4,913 Posts
I HAD the same exact problem. What I did was push the glovebox in while driving and the sound went away. I take extra special care when I open and close it. I make sure not to slam it. I make sure to push it in all the way closed. The sound has gone away all is well. Hopefully that works for you. If not put a towel or napkin in there and see if you can stop the rattle.

·
CARDS RULE
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll give it a try. KInda sucks to drop that much coin on a truck and maybe have to wedge a towel in the glove box!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.