Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Tacoma
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got my TRD CAI the other day from the group but and got it on . Seems to had made a difference with the supercharger. Throttle response is sooo much better now . And wow you can really hear the supercharger whine now with the CAI. I like it . Heres a little clip i took taking off . I did it in 4x4 so i didnt blow the tires away . And when the camera dropped it was from the launch of the truck . Enjoy .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5iN1XqJ66E

·
Registered
46 Posts
Holy hell I need a super charger now! haha

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
WTB, can't afford :sosad:

·
Badassness
2005 Tacoma
511 Posts
Nice, looks like about 6 seconds 0-60. I need to get my exhaust dialed in so I hear more of the s/c whine and less exhaust.

·
n00b
2,104 Posts
gotta love that whine... :thumbsup:

·
lover of teh boobies
'05 Tacoma AccessCab
2,547 Posts
uhhhh... hard to tell on the video.. but that looked like a 5 sec 0-60 time.

For a truck.

holy shit.

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
uhhhh... hard to tell on the video.. but that looked like a 5 sec 0-60 time.

For a truck.

holy shit.
Yeah it definitely was, the camera popped back at 6 seconds or so and he hit 60 at 11 seconds, clean 5 seconds. I think it could be even better, seemed a little slow gettin off on first gear, who knows! You need to post more vids monte!

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
That thing is a beast.

·
Completely Numb
TRD Sport
824 Posts
In all honesty I would settle for a supercharger from anyone right now. But that URD mkII kit is just INSANE...waiting for my warranty to run out. ;)

·
Registered
2009 Tacoma
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ive used pocketdyno on my iphone and its said 0-60 times were in the very low 5 seconds. Seems to be waking up even more now the more i drive it . I did however not disconnect the battery when i installed it . I figured it would help lean it out a little and make it better which it did . I may still disconnect it and let the computer relearn .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts