·
Registered
2010 Toyota Highlander Limited V6 FWD
29 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Honda Accord
264 Posts
The above site looks like it only tracks Toyota dealership services? Someone may have serviced the car elsewhere, and it sounds like that wouldn't show up there?

Anyway, NICB is the big one that I use. You can make a CarFax account and add the VIN to your personal garage under "my car maintenance" to look at some of its service history for free.

Be aware that not everything gets reported, and this can include salvage records (I've seen a salvage title vehicle for sale, with the salvage title pictured in the photos, even though multiple sites had said it was never declared salvage). The internet is a good place to start, but make sure to look at the title itself in person to check for any brands before buying, and if this would be a private sale, service receipts are always a plus.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody! I tried those sites and can find nothing.To be honest this car was totaled last year by my insurance company and I wanted to research and see if anything popped up on the radar.I am guessing the car was sold as scrap or pieced out as much of the car was usable .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.