Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just was changing my car insurance company and the Ins company issued a policy but it did not say my car was a LE Hybrid. Which would affect the replacement value. When she put in hybrid with the vin it dropped Hybrid. So I checked my last ins company and it did not list it either. Next I went t the title and its not on there either, then the dealers application for the title and its not there either. The vin is correct as on the plate. Should I call Toyoto?
Does anyone else with a hybrid have this problem?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today I called the Dealer who sent in the Title request and he only stated it was a Camry, so that's all that is on the title. He also send me the dealer invoice who they bought it from and it said Hybrid LE, He also checked in 2 databases with the Vin and it was listed as a Hybrid LE. I also called Toyota Corporate and they send me the build list that said Hybrid. Back to the insurance company National General, the vin list they use shows it as only a Camry. Now there going to try and get there Vin list provider to update it. My old company is in the same state. I have my RV insured with them and my old company upped my insurance to over $1000 a year that's why I changed. Now with Nat General its at $733 but when the database is fixed I may be on the lookout again. I had replacement cost on that policy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
larrylwill
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing