Toyota Nation Forum banner

Vinyl Sheets

2259 Views 32 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  ONE_to_HATE
Look at this!!!

http://www.stickercity.com/store/product.php?productid=20969&cat=359&page=1

Not bad and i have major ideas! cause i can do this on my car middle section on my trunk and if i dont like it take right back off! what u guys think? good idea bad idea? only problem is it says its $16 but why does it ring up to $48?...
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
plus what size should i get? ive been lookin around at diff sites for pricing... right now i want to cover the middle section on my trunk after debadging, and my mirrors... what u guys think?
thats sick imagine just cover the center section of the hood...size wise i have no idea
and if u dont like it or get bored of it... just take it right off! dont have to worry about buyin another panel! im going to a local vinyl shop on monday to figure out some prices!!! cause imma do my center panel, mirrors, and maybe a couple other things :)
miriors are hard to do since there so rounded. you litteraly have to heat and streatch the vinyl over them. why not just get some unpainted mirriors?
i'm actually using vinyl in flat black to tape up the roof of my car.
i'm actually using vinyl in flat black to tape up the roof of my car.
They also make carbon fiber looking ones If you don't want to spend tons on real cf.
nothing says rice more than covering your car with vinyl ... especially imitation Carbon Fiber
nothing says rice more than covering your car with vinyl ... especially imitation Carbon Fiber
+2
yea but im not doin CF vinyl or doing graphics on the side of my car.... just instead of paintin my rear panel black i can just cover it with black vinyl... dont see how thats ricer...?

cause im not usin it on anything else..... just the rear panel... mirrors would be to hard but im just doin the rear center panel
hmm wonder if this is my solution to the rock chip rust on my rust XD
no reason to buy vinyl when you can just paint it ....
i like vinyl if its done right. i have always liked the look of a black roof, hood and trunk but god damn it has to be perfect or it looks like ass.
that's true.. but i just don't have the time or money to paint it black then have my mind change and have it repainted again- blah blah blah.. so i'm just gonna tape it up in flat (matte) black; this way i can just peel it off when i'm tired ov the look or when i'm gonna sell the car.
that's true.. but i just don't have the time or money to paint it black then have my mind change and have it repainted again- blah blah blah.. so i'm just gonna tape it up in flat (matte) black; this way i can just peel it off when i'm tired ov the look or when i'm gonna sell the car.
... paint is cheaper :disappoin
why not just rattle can?

ive painted some parts with Duplicolor that look better than a lot of cheap paint jobs

not to mention, if you did the prep work yourself you could get it painted for < $120 ... i know people around here that do it out of their house too, so you just need to get it done right instead of putting ****-ass vinyl on your car

not to mention i was talking to the OP, not you anyways ... since he's the one with a gen 3 and wants a black rear center panel like mine (which i painted)
^hmm where do you live? im from south san jose
ONE_to_HATE: you are one retarded little kid ...

you have no reasons for not wanting to use a Rattle Can that can be justified, so there is no point in discussing it with you ...

just go back to your ricer tricks and stop threadjacking while im trying to help Spitfire make a decision
you obviously have never done paint work ... its easy and comes out looking much better than a piece of vinyl

i also think its stupid to paint your roof black, as it serves no purpose

the fact that you think you are "owning" someone by posting on a forum lets me know that you are a child who enjoys playing with his keyboard way too much
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.