Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
vip? as in a bling-ry? if so id say the gen 5, like xle V6. kinda boxy, big, nice interior. but the camry is hardly a vip car in my opinion but it can be as much vip, as it can a sports car. you could also go gen 6 but thats some moola for the v6.

·
Royal Dreamz cc.
Camry
133 Posts
I agree either gen 5 or 6

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
spend the money you would on a camry on a ls400 to have a better base for the vip.

·
Learn to Swim...
96 Camaro, 94 Camry
207 Posts
do a gen1 or gen2 for shit's and giggles...that would be ridiculous

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
wow, what the hell is that? it looks liek a mix of a G35, a volvo S40, mecedes S class and a LS430. definatly not a US camry though. but it is the came platform, the windows are exactly the same.

man where can i get one of thoes thats a sexy car.

·
this is what i say >
GEN 3 V6
436 Posts
probably some japanese only model.

why does the western world miss out on cars like that? it would fix the 'conservative' image Toyota is branded with here in Oz. Needs to be RWD to be a hit though.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
It's the Camry in other parts of the World. Very similiar to our Gen 5.

·
Registered
Toyota Camry
1,820 Posts
Have fun getting it back to America. That definately looks just like a gen5 Camry. That thing looks wonderful wow.

·
this is what i say >
GEN 3 V6
436 Posts
its even right hand drive - the way cars are supposed to be!

Who made the decision that we should get the ugly gen 5 and not that one?? needs to be fired....

·
this is what i say >
GEN 3 V6
436 Posts
I googled it....

its a 2004 Toyota Crown made and sold in Japan.

·
this is what i say >
GEN 3 V6
436 Posts
Have been checking ou the specs on a crown.... im mad that this doesnt get sold anywhere else...

Its comes with a choice of engines including a 4.3L v8

Its RWD, plus the v8 has the option to be AWD......

WHY ARE WE STUCK WITH FWD CAMRYS AND AVALONS TOYOTA?????? THE MARKET WANTS RWD AND BETTER PERFORMANCE!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
v-cam said:
Have been checking ou the specs on a crown.... im mad that this doesnt get sold anywhere else...

Its comes with a choice of engines including a 4.3L v8

Its RWD, plus the v8 has the option to be AWD......

WHY ARE WE STUCK WITH FWD CAMRYS AND AVALONS TOYOTA?????? THE MARKET WANTS RWD AND BETTER PERFORMANCE!!!

dayummm a v8 sweeet ...... i wont think that twice and buyit.. of course if it was sold in the u.s......

yeah can somebody explain that.... they need to bring this cars to the states asap.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts