Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
honestly im not sure if i like it....it might just be the pic but it seams that the scoop sticks up REALLY high.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
vis = :thumbup:

but the invader hood doesn't match the lines on the gen 3 camry tho....maybe on the gen 4.....

·
Registered
107 Posts
it prob wud look better on a gen 4

quote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but the invader hood doesn't match the lines on the gen 3 camry tho....maybe on the gen 4.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
That looks horrible:thumbdown I'll stick with my oem style CF Hood

·
Registered
202 Posts
i was going to get a cf invader hood. but looking at that pic, i think i rahter have the oem cf hood instead.. that invader hood just looks out of place.

·
Registered
107 Posts
pdpchasm said:
i was going to get a cf invader hood. but looking at that pic, i think i rahter have the oem cf hood instead.. that invader hood just looks out of place.
after u said that i kinda have to agree and change my mind oem wud look better

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
pdpchasm said:
^ Yeah, I don't think it would be practicle for everyday use (especially if you're in an are with a lot of rain). Cool for shows, not so good for daily drivers.

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Since when are C/F hoods for go? :rolleyes:
(No they don't make a big enough weight difference for me to actually consider them worth the money)

They look unique to say the least. For sure you'd be the only one in your areas to have one like it.

C/F still isn't my thing though.

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
I don't really like how it looks, but it could just be the picture.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I thought the invader style "scoop" was actually more of an indentation in the hood, and less of a protrusion.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
yosh said:
I thought the invader style "scoop" was actually more of an indentation in the hood, and less of a protrusion.
it is but thay also have a raised outer lip and in some cases thay have to raise it a little bit for proper clearence

Originally posted by prnc_chrmng
^
i think you and me are the only ones excited about this

that fine with me means less people going to have the hoods.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts