Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry Base / CE
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Since it seems so many people are asking where to get parts I figured I would list the websites I typically go to for parts. I will update this as I frequent stores.

Websites
Purchasing Tips & Cautions
  • When I search for parts I may use a website as a resource and another website to purchase my parts
  • eBay
    • eBay does have trustworthy vendors but YOU must review who they are and whether or not they are trustworthy
    • The seller information is highly visible
    • If a price is too good to be real it is likely too good to be real
    • Sometimes you find what OEM parts look like
  • Amazon
    • Amazon is just a storefront, you are not dealing with Amazon all the time, much like eBay you are dealing with vender
    • The seller information can be hidden so you MUST search for it if you want to review who they are and whether or not they are trust worthy
    • Most times you will not see what OEM parts look like
  • Toyota
    • When dealing with parts people, what they see will likely be a slightly better or worse parts diagram that you can see online at almost any Toyota Parts Website
    • Parts people likely do NOT have access to CAD, schematics, or any specific parts specs or measurements
    • Not all Compatible Model's will be listed
      • To find a PCV valve hose for a 2008 Toyota Camry with a 2.4, I had to search for a 2013 Toyota Matrix with a 2.4 as this hose does not list the Camry in the Compatible Model's list.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Do you use this website?
It has been a dream come true that @DrZ Introduced this to me and others in the gen7 Corolla section
I can find every part # for every little fastener I have needed for restore, other than wire harness stuffs
All trim pieces too. most everything so far

Type in vin and browse!

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Camry Base / CE
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you use this website?
It has been a dream come true that @DrZ Introduced this to me and others in the gen7 Corolla section
I can find every part # for every little fastener I have needed for restore, other than wire harness stuffs
All trim pieces too. most everything so far

Type in vin and browse!

I'll add more as I use other resources so if I don't use them often I am unlikely to add it. However, if you have good resources like you posted just add them to the thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts