Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'03 Camry XLE
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having my front motor mount replaced on my '03 camry 6 cyl, the VSC and TRAC OFF lights come on intermittently. I had these lights come on once before following no maintenance, but other than disconnecting the battery and hooking back up on my own, I just can't remember how I got the lights to stay off. Odd that his time they came ON after a battery disconnect and reconnect.

·
Registered
378 Posts
If lights came on just after work, bring it back. Usual culprit would be a wheel speed sensor(scan tool required), but in your case something may have pulled and caused an open due to the work done.

Best

·
Registered
'03 Camry XLE
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since I have full coverage on this vehicle still, I may give that a try. I'm not doubting you, but I just can't help but wonder where all of these home garage fixes originate from, LOL. However, being graduated from the school of cheap and simple, this idea is attractive enough to ask a mechanic about it...but doesn't the scanning tool do the same thing? They cleared it up at the garage, but the lights came right back on after leaving it.

·
Registered
05 camry 07 tacoma
2,446 Posts
"They cleared it up at the garage, but the lights came right back on after leaving it. "
Best return to garage, the code returning indicates problem not identified/fixed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts