Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Corolla LE ECO
Just changed, Lower Control arms, Inner and outer tie rods, sway bar links, and CV axles, on both sides. I replaced the lost Tranny fluid from CV replacement. and drain to proper cool and Hot lines accordingly on dipstick. VSC light (not in text but the car swerving) is illuminated on the dash. car was aligned, ECU no fault codes- I cleared anyway. VSC Disable/Enable button is doing nothing when pressed or held for 3 seconds. I tried "zero point calibration" I found on YouTube tapping obd port pins cg and ts pins. I'm checking the button next but wondering if any other suggestions?

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you did CV axles, you may have damaged the wheel speed sensors, although I believe this would also lead to an ABS fault as well. If you can get someone with a more advanced scan tool to take a look at it it should pull the VSC codes and tell you what's wrong.

·
Registered
2013 Corolla S C59 trans
13 Posts
There is two parts to the zero point procedure. You have to clear the memory first and then perform the zero point calibration. I'm not sure what pins to short but a search on YouTube should have a video. Also one thing to check is the wheel speed sensors. Pull them out and make sure there isn't any rusty metal stuck to the end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts