3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there*

I have a 2013 plate verso

Today whilst driving I have*got a warning light.*

I took it to the local mechanic who put it on the computer

It came as message as*

Diesel particulate filter differential pressure to high*

Can it be this problem or different as VSC system means something else I believe*

Please find attach pictures

Any help appreciated*

Thanks*

Attachments

·
10th Gen Addict
2009 Pontiac Vibe
3,318 Posts
The VSC light comes on at the same time as the Check Engine Light when there is a problem with the car. Normally, the check engine light comes on by itself but on newer cars, the computer shuts off the VSC as well. So, there isn't a problem with your VSC system and once you address the diesel particulate filter problem, all of the warning lights should stay off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The VSC light comes on at the same time as the Check Engine Light when there is a problem with the car. Normally, the check engine light comes on by itself but on newer cars, the computer shuts off the VSC as well. So, there isn't a problem with your VSC system and once you address the diesel particulate filter problem, all of the warning lights should stay off.
Thanks as it's a 2013 plate and only done 60000 miles would the warranty cover it*

I bought this from the Toyota dealers from the used approved section* in October 2018 who has informed me it still as one year warranty*

·
10th Gen Addict
2009 Pontiac Vibe
3,318 Posts
Thanks as it's a 2013 plate and only done 60000 miles would the warranty cover it*

I bought this from the Toyota dealers from the used approved section* in October 2018 who has informed me it still as one year warranty*
I'm pretty sure a faulty diesel particulate filter will be covered under warranty. Are you from the U.K.? I'm not sure if there are any differences in warranty specifics but you should be able to ask your Toyota dealership to see if diesel filtration systems are covered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts