Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK GUYS!! I just got the pricing from Vuteq and I can only do this if I can get 5 or more people to do it!
for the Type A painted:
1200 shipped in west coast
1252 shipped in East coast
unpainted:
952 West Coast
1002 East coast

Type B painted:
844 west coast shipped
894 east coast shipped

unpainted:
724 wC
774 eC

PM me or give me a call at 650.583.3838
Auto Reverse

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
uh huh.

sorry dude...right now, you're trying a LITTLE too hard. not to mention you're unproven compared to David.

no offense...but if you signed up to sell body kits without talking to anyone about anything else, then it seems a bit fishy. not to mention the sudden lack of need for a GB...

yeah...just my observations. i know i'm gonna be called a bitch for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand your view fenix...to prove i am a legitimate vendor, just call our shop at 650.583.3838......I can also make quick changes because I am very close to Miki and Tosh (from Vuteq) distance wise and close relations wise.....we are really excited about the kits because I think its the best kit out there for the corolla...not only looks but quality also......I'm just trying to get consumers the best prices out there

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
2,727 Posts
ok :) see, all you needed to do was present a phone number, or a legit webpage...something like that keeps me off yr back. thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok....after a good amount of sales Miki just lowered the price even further.....take 100 bucks off the prices i put on my last posts...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts