Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1983 pickup, 22R, W52 transmission, F302 axle, 2WD, long bed, deluxe, model RN 44L MDA, date of manufacture May 1983, no modifications

Amazon shows the 40BGS11DS Nachi a/c compressor bearing for sale but then goes on to list the brand as VXB and the manufacturer as VXB.

I await email reply from VXB hoping they will clear up the ambiguity.

Meanwhile, does anyone have experience buying Nachi bearings from VXB Bearing, apparently also known as NationSkander California Corp. of Anaheim, CA?

Positive? Negative?

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
11,561 Posts
Looks like the answer is on the amazon page or someone else ask. It's a Nachi Bearing and VXB is the distributor.
VXB is a major distributor of bearings in general like King was for the Timken brand.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for vouching for VXB.

Their email reply says what you say, major distributor of bearings.

I suppose with the “more than a million bearings” they deal with incorrect information will sometimes crop up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some contradictory wording on their Amazon page and because I had never heard of them made me dubious about doing business with online vendor VXB Bearing.

After getting positive feedback from T/N forum I ordered my compressor bearing through Amazon, free shipping option with projected delivery some 10 days later.

Instead VXB shipped it that same day and it arrived next day, so, yeah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts