Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1065 Posts

·
vL
92 Toyota Camry
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, i wanna see how many gen 3 wagon owners we got in this forum. Post pic of your wagon if you have one. im looking for window Visors for the wagon, let me know if you know of a site that sells it.

I picked mines up for 1g. They told me the tranny went out, but it turns out, fluid was low. a steal for me. Brought the car home and someone offer me 2g already. still thinking if i want to sell it.

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,960 Posts
I've been on here for awhile :lol: but to keep with your pic setup i found some wagon coupe pics also

^yeah that's another wagon in the back ground. 1993 3vz-fe fully optioned...but it was sold 2yrs ago :sosad:

·
vL
92 Toyota Camry
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol NICE! Wagon and Coupe Owner FTW! That custom front bumper isnt so bad. Im getting a Custom spoiler made and also im looking for some window visors. Might have my Bodyshop guy custom make me some if i cant find any.

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
Wagon owner RIGHT HERE!!
i will post a pic later.(not pretty at all anyways) lol
but what i need VERY BADLY is the spare tire cover. (tan/brown)
anyone have one or know of one?

·
vL
92 Toyota Camry
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SHould have ask last month. there was a wagon at my local pick n pull. it was grey though. i see more wagon owner joining the site now.

·
Wagon Crew
Camry SWAGGER WAGON
1,515 Posts
SHould have ask last month. there was a wagon at my local pick n pull. it was grey though. i see more wagon owner joining the site now.
AHH!! i need so many parts...seats(front laether) , all 4 leather door panels(has to have the tweeter speaker on the armrest.),
tire cover, dash, center console(w/o hand brake) , carpet, headliner, and probly some more. ugh!!... If u EVER have any of these...let me know asap! please. thanks man.

·
Registered
Toyota Scepter
526 Posts
Here's mine. 140 hp 1470 kg. Running on RON 95 all the time! 20% above EPA.

Reactions: swagger_wagon468

·
Registered
Toyota Scepter
526 Posts
so is this the start of TN Camry Wagon crew?
I guess so. More and more people are appreciating the build of these semi-behemoths. They're just so reliable and easy to maintain.

·
Registered
Toyota Scepter
526 Posts
HELL TO THE YEAH!!! btw.,..have yal seen gracia wagons?...i LoVe them :naughty:

Yap they're pretty common here in NZ. They're good looking as well but are twice to thrice the price of Scepter wagons.

1 - 20 of 1065 Posts