Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5SFE
'94 Toyota Camry
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a car. I am a Toyota boy and always have been. The fam only buys Toyos. It's somethin' else when a family reunion is like goin' to a Toyota dealership. Anyways, I wanna join the fam but I dunno what to get!! It has to be cheap because I'm a student people! I want to drift... BAD! I did mess with an 240SX and it was cool but, I want a Toyo!!! What rides are recommened for a drift fan?

Keiichi rulez!

·
5SFE
'94 Toyota Camry
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree.. That 4AGE is a premium one. Drop that beautiful silver 20V right on top.. YEAH BABY!!! Either that or shoot for a supercharged 4AGE. But, the Hachiroku is not exactly a common ride here in Washington, DC. But, drifting aside, I fell in love with this drop-top '93 Celica. I got a body kit and rims in mind that could have made that baby look like a beautiful crusier...

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
I like the same year Celicas... don't know about the convertible. But the all-trac is pretty bad ass. AWD with a 3S-GTE in it.... can't complain about that.

·
5SFE
'94 Toyota Camry
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my god!! The IS300 is toooooo cool! My friend has an IS300 with a little old.. 2JZGTTE! HAHAHAHAHAH.. It's like driving in the lap of luxury when the car is a F1 machine! It was awesome. Driving that thing is a pleasure. The suspension set-up was TEIN electronically controlled setup. You control the dampening. It's nice... really nice...

I remember when he bought it stock with the LSD option. We would beat up on it since he was gonna pull out the engine in a couple of months. He did keep the block though, stowed away in his garage. Damn man.. That's a beautiful drifter and a racer.. Good old Toyota... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts