Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gen3 camry v6 stock rims/tires 205/65-15 in the front and
205/60-15 in the back. And well i guess i wana know what would be a good low profile tire for 15" that would fit the stock rims?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
UfoZ8myCow said:
low profile tires on stock 15 inch rims... Why? All you would be doing is messing up your speedometer reading and fuel mileage and making it ugly. Get low profile tires when you get bigger wheels is what I say.
i second that.

·
Current title:
253 Posts
for real man...first of all no legit tire shop will even mount different size tires than those on the stock rims....

if ur gonna spend money on tires..ur prob gonna spend like 70 bucks a pop plus the mounting and balancing...make that close to 350-400

just save up a bit more..u wont get name brand rims but u can definately pull off a wheel and tire package for like 700 up depending on how much u save...get urself at least a pair of 17x7's

save the 15's for the winter

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so should i stick with the 205/60/15 or 205/65/15? which is better?

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
205/60/15 will have a slightly smaller sidewall, which is better, although not by much. It will make put your speedo slightly askew also. I'd assume that it really isn't worth changing sizes for such a small difference. I think Ratko is running 205/60/15, you could ask him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts