TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ractive_roLLa said:
i would want something like that if the logo wasnt there
maybe i should go to home depot n pick up some nice sturdy aluminum
will that work?>
yea that would work, just make sure you measure everything right and cut it nicely. i however like the momo logo, makes it stand out more :cool:

·
TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bowlofturtle said:
just wondering which size to get for the gen3.5 camry's pretty nice for 10$ but now.. how much would home depot charge Also how are these stuck on ?
get the 21.5 inch ones, the 27.5 inch ones are more for coupes.

how much would home depot charge for what? aluminum? not sure about that...

and yea these are stick on, pretty much industrial strength adhesive, once that babies on, theres no goin back :D after you put it on, it looks like it was bolted on due to the design

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yea normally i would figure glue on or tape on but that looked bolt on so thats where i was going with that. the 21.5 inch ones would they fit in the rear doors as well. I was thinking about getting that done. get a 4 set and do it all around.

·
metamorphosis
715 Posts
hey whiteR, you in the dallas area? I am also in the dallas area. what kind of camry do you drive? i probably have seen you around...i see a couple of nice modded camrys on US-75 and I-635W... :)

·
metamorphosis
715 Posts
BTW, will these door sills fit in a Gen4.5 camry? The driver and passenger side?

thanks

·
TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cman2000 said:
BTW, will these door sills fit in a Gen4.5 camry? The driver and passenger side?

thanks
theres no reason why they shouldnt fit in any car. just to make sure, to measure your sills. the momo ones are 21.5 inches long and about .5 inch wide. if you have a coupe, go for the 27.5 inch one.

·
metamorphosis
715 Posts
thanks, just ordered a set of 21.5 inch sills. they only had 2 types left, the others were sold out. for the longer ones - 27.5 inches, all the styles are still available. so whoever wants one, you better place an order soon.

·
TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
word of advice when you get them, theres a plastic film on them to protect from scratching. Take It Off Slowly! I kinda went to fast (but didnt rip like a maniac) and it took some of the second layer of plastic that makes it look glossy off from the edges *see pic above. Thought MOMO made quality products, but apparently not door sills. Just glad I didnt pay full price for em :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.