Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I was driving with my dads benz when this old shit in a shitty lada rear ends me in full speed.

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
Oh no .. Im sorry I know what it feels like to be hit from behind .. haha in more than one way JK JK but yeah I just got rearended as well by some stupid young kid... dumbass

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,127 Posts
holy crap, hope you're okay...

do you have a write up to this story..?

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Sorry to hear that Flashmn, I hope you are ok. Old people need to be retested to see if they can still drive. There are a lot of old people that should not be on the road!

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm ok aside from a sore neck, which is gonna be alot worse tomorrow :lol:.

Summary of the story:
I was sitting in the trafficlights when this old guy in a lada hits me at full speed. (60-70kph). Anyhow, gonna get the police report tomorrow and I think the car is a write off.... Now my dad can get that lexus ;)

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Which Lex?

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
At least it wasnt your yota. :D ...get the neck checked, could be worse than you think. ...could also be some money in it for you ;)

BaByKermit04 said:
...I know what it feels like to be hit from behind .. haha in more than one way...
:licklips:

·
pseudo-systematic
176 Posts
that really sucks man, i have had 2 rear end collisions, both by people who were too old to be behind the wheel of a vehicle.
:mad:

·
LiL KareBear
218 Posts
I hope u feel better hun :)

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
That effing sucks... where are you from BTW? No emergency workers in America dress THAT funny, do they?

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Damn that sux for both you and the benz.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Is it just me or is this "rear end all TN members month":disappoin

Seeing as how I just got hit yesterday, I know how you feel. At least you are looking at the positive side of things though.:thumbup:

·
Resident asshole
Corolla
9,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
where are you from BTW? No emergency workers in America dress THAT funny, do they?
Finland :)

Cant really get much money from pain... doesnt work that way here, neck was checked.. its ok, no fractures, etc.. just muscle pain (which is getting worse as expected).

BabyKermit04, I feel ok considering the impact.... I wouldnt mind a nice chick giving me a neck massage.... on my lap..... naked :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts