Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do they know though. They had to shut down their on-line blog
because the open-minded truth seeking liberals couldn't handle it!!

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/19/D8F82TA80.html

"The Washington Post shut down one of its blogs Thursday after the
newspaper's ombudsman raised the ire of readers by writing that
lobbyist Jack Abramoff gave money to the Democrats as well as to
Republicans.

At the center of a congressional bribery investigation, Abramoff gave
money to Republicans while he had his clients donate to both parties,
though mostly to Republicans.

In her Sunday column, ombudsman Deborah Howell wrote that Abramoff "had
made substantial campaign contributions to both major parties,"
prompting a wave of nasty reader postings on post.blog. "
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
st-bum took a weenie from Repugs -- and he can't stand it! (Re: WashPost: " Dems took $ from Abramoff"...and libs can't handle it!!)

st-bum wrote:
> What do they know though. They had to shut down their on-line blog
> because the open-minded truth seeking liberals couldn't handle it!!
>
> http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/19/D8F82TA80.html
>
> "The Washington Post shut down one of its blogs Thursday after the
> newspaper's ombudsman raised the ire of readers by writing that
> lobbyist Jack Abramoff gave money to the Democrats as well as to
> Republicans.
>
> At the center of a congressional bribery investigation, Abramoff gave
> money to Republicans while he had his clients donate to both parties,
> though mostly to Republicans.
>
> In her Sunday column, ombudsman Deborah Howell wrote that Abramoff "had
> made substantial campaign contributions to both major parties,"
> prompting a wave of nasty reader postings on post.blog. "


Who gives a damn what a blog says you moron?

That's not even hearsay evidence.

Prove it.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: st-bum took a weenie from Repugs -- and he can't stand it! (Re: WashPost: " Dems took $ from Abramoff"...and libs can't handle it!!)

The Washington Post says it, not a blog. You say it's not true. Who
to believe!
 
L

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: st-bum took a weenie from Repugs -- and he can't stand it! (Re: WashPost: " Dems took $ from Abramoff"...and libs can't handle it!!)

st-bum wrote:
> The Washington Post says it, not a blog. You say it's not true. Who
> to believe!


You wrote:

> "The Washington Post shut down one of its blogs Thursday


what were you saying again, Sherlock?
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: st-bum took a weenie from Repugs -- and he can't stand it! (Re: WashPost: " Dems took $ from Abramoff"...and libs can't handle it!!)

Yes, I did say that.

Read the article.

The blog was run by the WaPo and its own OMBUDSMAN said it,
off-handedly so. It's not exactly news.

The editor of the WaPo (who works for the WaPo) and is a journalist
said it, get it? It's not a random entry on a blog they run.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: st-bum took a weenie from Repugs -- and he can't stand it! (Re: WashPost: " Dems took $ from Abramoff"...and libs can't handle it!!)

"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> st-bum wrote:
>> What do they know though. They had to shut down their on-line blog
>> because the open-minded truth seeking liberals couldn't handle it!!
>>
>> http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/19/D8F82TA80.html
>>
>> "The Washington Post shut down one of its blogs Thursday after the
>> newspaper's ombudsman raised the ire of readers by writing that
>> lobbyist Jack Abramoff gave money to the Democrats as well as to
>> Republicans.
>>
>> At the center of a congressional bribery investigation, Abramoff gave
>> money to Republicans while he had his clients donate to both parties,
>> though mostly to Republicans.
>>
>> In her Sunday column, ombudsman Deborah Howell wrote that Abramoff "had
>> made substantial campaign contributions to both major parties,"
>> prompting a wave of nasty reader postings on post.blog. "

>
> Who gives a damn what a blog says you moron?
>
> That's not even hearsay evidence.
>
> Prove it.
>


What about all the bullshit on the DEMONrat blogs?
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top