Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup folks! Name is Migz and this is my first time being in the Toyota World for which I have been involved with Nissan for the longest time running. I am Z lover. I have own a 2005 350z and currently have a 1990 300ZX Twin turbo however due to my circumstances I am in the process of selling the Z32 to get a 1991 MR2 Turbo which to me is a downgrade,but please dont take this offensive. I did not sign up to mock the Toyota MR2. I am here to learn.

I am so used to having big power, Maybe for some of you know that VG30DETT makes alot of power for very little money. Due to having limited space on the engine bay of the 300zx its hard to get around some stuff. Alot of people think its hard to work on 300zx, its not, it takes learning and time. Most of the stuff in the car is time consuming when it comes to changing the timing belt, taking some stuff off to reach some parts its all time consuming. So its a big transition from a heavy car to a lighter car especially that its mid engine. But yeah I live in Glendale Arizona. I hardly see any mr2 clubs out here. My local club members from www.projectz32.com hate to see me go,but now I have my eyes set on this nice MR2 on Craigslist so I will be needing your guys help for info if I need anything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Common I didnt mean it that way = ( . I am going through a rough time so you guys will have to convince me

well anyways I have my eyes set on this MR2

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Hi Migz, welcome to Toyota Nation!

The MR2's are great vehicles, so I'm sure that if you decide to buy it then you'll fall in love with it in no time :). There's plenty of great info in the MR2 forum to help you get used to everything before your purchase, so feel free to browse around and make yourself at home :thumbsup:

Happy motoring! :cool:

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Welcome to TN! :welcome:

We're glad to have you join us.

Please enjoy your stay.

That is a beautiful MR2! The color make it look even more spectacular. I hope to own one myself one day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts