Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple very hot weeks using my AC today my check engine and Trac light came on. The floor boards on the driver and passenger side are wet. I saw water leaking to the floor from behind the center console. Say when making a right turn.
Any idea what's wrong? Picture attached where I think its coming from as it's wet (passenger side) Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great I will pull it out tomorrow and see what happens. I wonder why it would throw an engine light though. Thanks!

·
Registered
605 Posts
when the check engine light is on, it's best to just hook up a scanner and see exactly what it is before getting frustrated by guessing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This leaf came out of the tube. Cleared the code manually drove around the block came back on same code. Maybe I still have blockage?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it possible I fixed the problem as no water is leaking anymore but the damage was done to the o2 sensor? Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been drying it out. The insulation is soaked... I see ltge o2 sensor wire where it goes now. I'll try it up see what happens. Might need a new o2..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So just to update everyone. The check engine light disappeared. Today I found water leaking behind the centre console pouring in the driver side when I make a right hand turn again. Again after having the AC on. This time no check engine light yet...
Any ideas?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts