Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the water pump o my 3ltr v6.
AutohausAZ has a few listed for the same year and engine size.how can i tell which one to order

89 toyoya 4x4 sr5 extended cab
3vze

·
Lemon Jelly Donut
many things
882 Posts
W0133-1835333 or W0133-1835334. Stick with Aisin on this one. as far as which of the 2, depends on if you have a towing package or not. Honestly forget how to tell the difference. Think the towing package has a " NO. 2 OIL COOLER HOSE...WATER PUMP" on it, where as the non-towing package version, where the oil cooler hose nipple would be (by the thermostat), is plugged (on the water pump body). Search for a FSM, and look at page EG2–265 (from the 93 fsm).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
water pump

Thanks for the info on the pump. I don,t have the towing pkg on my rig . And ya , AISIN is the way to go

:chug:

·
Newbbie
2004 Toyota Tacoma
536 Posts
Ya i have to agree with rivethed on this one. Stay away from auto zones/Duralast parts, when i had my new engine dropped in i wanted to put a new water pump on while it was out of the truck. Ended up having to replace it again within 2000 miles because it started leaking at the weep hole, took it back replaced it and that one started leaking. Took it back and asked for my money back and went to NAPA. Never had a problem since!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts