Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a VENZA, but since I am fairly athletic and travel with my bike, running shoes, dirty clothes and bags, and I was curious if there are ways to 'ruggedize' the VENZA so I don't land up ruining the interior ?

Thanks!!

·
Need For Speed
2011 Camry SE
10,765 Posts
I know Weather tech makes an all-weather cargo mat as well as all weather floor mats. They run around $100. That way, you can set it on top of the regular cargo mat and since it's rubber/plastic, it's easy to clean.

You might also want to look at the many options of bike racks available for the Venza, so you wouldn't have to keep the bike inside your vehicle. They are usually around the $200-$550 mark.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cheap (and not so cheap) solutions

You can turn the rear mat over if you want to keep it clean -- or just take it out completely.

We added a Curt 2" trailer hitch to our Venza and bought a Yakima "Swing Daddy" bike rack to go in it. We had to learn how to mount our bikes on the rack at first (we almost lost one several times :eek:), but we've got it worked out now. If you go this route, add a few stick-on rubber bumpers to the car side of the rack's mast. That way if you forget and open the rear hatch while the rack is blocking it, you won't scratch your paint.

·
Registered
2010 Venza, 2007 MDX
143 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts