Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi How are you? We are new to this site. This is our fourth Toyota. We are currently driving an Avalon. We live in South Dakota and would like to install heated seats ourselves. Has anyone done this, and what suggestions do you have for us?

·
Registered
2007 Toyota Tacoma
1,495 Posts
Bump...

This is old but It came up in my 'search'. I'm also researching for seat heaters in my tacoma. Anyone?

I've seen a couple different ones. I'm looking for something that I don't have to cut my current seats to install - and perhaps will 'lay' underneath my factory seat covers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we got our seat heater from heatedseatkits.com. work well !! they won't activate until sit on. don't like that but the have one's that don't. not bad to install. make sure that your cars seat cover isn't glued down some toyota are glued. hope this helps toy#four

·
Registered
2007 Toyota Tacoma
1,495 Posts
we got our seat heater from heatedseatkits.com. work well !! they won't activate until sit on. don't like that but the have one's that don't. not bad to install. make sure that your cars seat cover isn't glued down some toyota are glued. hope this helps toy#four
Do you remember the model you purchased?

I'm assuming you had to peel off the OEM clothe to expose the foam?

Thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts