Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking about ordering the weapon R header.
Most likely ill just change everything, header, midpipe, Cat, and maybe get rid of the resonator.
Opinions? Convincing? Requests for review?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
So I'm thinking about ordering the weapon R header.
Most likely ill just change everything, header, midpipe, Cat, and maybe get rid of the resonator.
Opinions? Convincing? Requests for review?
does weapon-r make one for the 1.8 ?

if you are going to do all those mods, dyno it now, change everything, dyno again and report back. good luck!

·
OregonRolla7
2010 Corolla S
2,666 Posts
does weapon-r make one for the 1.8 ?

if you are going to do all those mods, dyno it now, change everything, dyno again and report back. good luck!
+1

i think dyno before and after is a great idea and i would do a legit write up for prices for parts and pictures of install along with performance gains. DO IT!!!!! be the trendsetter.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Im pretty sure the one they make is for the 1.8? Look around on here for it. It doesnt specify, but it has been discussed here thats its for the s
yes weapon r makes one, i posted it in the aftermarket part list for the 1.8L engine....its MSRP for $300, but dealers r selling it closer to $280 otd

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Header Ordered. Along with the underdrive pulley.
Check back. Ill Let you guys know how it goes

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,791 Posts
Header Ordered. Along with the underdrive pulley.
Check back. Ill Let you guys know how it goes
Are you going to get a before & after dyno run? :naughty:

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you going to get a before & after dyno run? :naughty:

Id like to... Gonna look around and see where i can go around here (I live in NH, middle of nowhere)
I heard it can be pricey. Moneys not an issue, But after spendind about $600 on parts Im not sure i wanna go throwing it around more.

BTW, I also ordered some heat wrap for them, so they will be wrapped up Prior to insalling.

·
rieds
2010 Corolla S
305 Posts
did you get the underdrive pulley from nonstoptuning? its not listed on there webpage. do you have to call them for pricing?

·
OregonRolla7
2010 Corolla S
2,666 Posts
i was thinking the same thing hahahaha, I am very excited to see your gains and am hoping that you get a dyno done otherwise we will have no clue what your actual gains on this are, way to be the first to go for [email protected]

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you get the underdrive pulley from nonstoptuning? its not listed on there webpage. do you have to call them for pricing?
I just ordered the yaris one. As far as i Know thats what has been used with great results. Theyre all the same part number

·
Diehard Rams Fan
22,791 Posts
I just ordered the yaris one. As far as i Know thats what has been used with great results. Theyre all the same part number
I emailed them & they said it was the same part as the Scion xD I believe. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 Corolla S
1,384 Posts
You better double check that.....coz from the same website, I saw yaris part number is different than the corolla one.

953-116-109 2009-2010 Toyota Corolla (4-2-1 / 1PC Stainless Steel Header) 953-116-108 2007-2008 Toyota Yaris (4-2-1 / 1PC Header)
They should be different since the engine size is different, different engine block.

·
Registered
629 Posts
You better double check that.....coz from the same website, I saw yaris part number is different than the corolla one.

953-116-109 2009-2010 Toyota Corolla (4-2-1 / 1PC Stainless Steel Header) 953-116-108 2007-2008 Toyota Yaris (4-2-1 / 1PC Header)
They should be different since the engine size is different, different engine block.
he ordered the corolla headers, but the yaris underdrive pulley

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he ordered the corolla headers, but the yaris underdrive pulley
Exactly. Just got an update from the headers. said weapon r is still putting a few finishing touches on them and they wont be shipped untill midweek. i guess mine is one of the first to be shipped. So youll hear it first from me. Most likely because nobody else has ordered one yet. Were all waiting on the Guinea pig. lucky me

as for the pulleys.. that was right? the yaris ones fit?

·
Broken Legged S Owner
2010 Corolla S
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 40 Posts