Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the WeatherTech Digital fit floor liners? I just ordered them for the Rolla.

Any con's? OR will I be the first?

·
Registered
728 Posts
I bought the rubber all season mats from Toyota. 84 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping on ebay
My dealer wanted 99 plus tax and wouldn't come off the price.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want these. can you take pics?
Will do when they get here.

My wife is a youth soccer coach and I'm sick of vaccuming gravel and dead grass, hoping this wil make it a lot easier

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have the front liners since Nov/08 and the rears are on their way. The rear's only became available recently. Both took about a month to receive due to item on back-order (they're popular). So far, I've found the front liners to be OK but some areas are lacking in protection. The liner only cover half the height of the dead pedal (some contaminants from the upper half of your shoes will find there way behind the liner and eventually on the carpet) and the area around the gas/trunk release levers does not go high enough, therefore also allowing liquids/dirt to migrate below the liner when the vehicle is parked on a slope (e.g. a driveway). I'm waiting to see how the rear liners will measure-up. I have liners from Husky-Liners in my 05 Highlander and I'm more pleased with their protection that with the Weathertech's for the 09 Corolla. You would have to get the equivalent ones from Husky-Liners in-order to do a fair comparison. Both seem to be relatively even in quality and fit.

·
Registered
09 Corolla Matrix
665 Posts
they look darn nice. I'm already wearing a hole through my floor mat with my heel.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have the front liners since Nov/08 and the rears are on their way. The rear's only became available recently. Both took about a month to receive due to item on back-order (they're popular). So far, I've found the front liners to be OK but some areas are lacking in protection. The liner only cover half the height of the dead pedal (some contaminants from the upper half of your shoes will find there way behind the liner and eventually on the carpet) and the area around the gas/trunk release levers does not go high enough, therefore also allowing liquids/dirt to migrate below the liner when the vehicle is parked on a slope (e.g. a driveway). I'm waiting to see how the rear liners will measure-up. I have liners from Husky-Liners in my 05 Highlander and I'm more pleased with their protection that with the Weathertech's for the 09 Corolla. You would have to get the equivalent ones from Husky-Liners in-order to do a fair comparison. Both seem to be relatively even in quality and fit.
Received and installed the rear liners. Great fix. I was also lucky with the fit on the driver's side due to my amplifier being installed under-neat that seat. The front edge of the liner completely touches the rear edge of the amplifier. The WeatherTech seems a bit more rubbery that the Husky-Liners.

·
USAF (Ret) in NJ
95 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Corolla XRS
11 Posts
I'm new to this forum but not with weathertech digital fit I've have them in my Mazda 3 and they are great specially for winter, for any season actually because of its looks, fit and finish.
I wanted to order one but I have reservations since the site says they are only for auto trans. I'm getting a manual XRS. Has anyone used them for a manual trans?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm new to this forum but not with weathertech digital fit I've have them in my Mazda 3 and they are great specially for winter, for any season actually because of its looks, fit and finish.
I wanted to order one but I have reservations since the site says they are only for auto trans. I'm getting a manual XRS. Has anyone used them for a manual trans?
be careful with the manual trans, dont know about others, but i specifically went with the toyota mats cause the drivers side fits perfectly and does not interfere with my clutch. thats what you have to watch out for, the clutch pedal, i've tried 3 different mats and they all interefered with clutch engagement/travel.

·
Registered
2010 Corolla XRS
11 Posts
Thanks for the advice kniterider. Though looking at edsyoung pics, they still are quite flushed to the floor and have some distance from the pedal 'levers' to the top edge of the liner. Well if anyone has used them please confirm with manual tranny or else I'll be the guinea pig. I have also asked a sponsor in another forum but has not replied yet. I have the OEMs in my Matrix and they're just ok plain, heavier and I still get salt residue on my carpet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts