Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok to make this early and let everyone know in advance

Same meet place from 8-9:30 at Krispey Kreme's parking lot
then we will move to teh tim hortons 1 minute west ,as they never get hassled there about parking and hanging out.
Besides KK cofee is shit in the worst way.

At 9:30 we will head west on Brittania toward creditveiw where there is a large parking lot with lots of other car such as hondas and the usual but for some of you it will be a nice change as they always have girls and there cars.
there is also a Pizza Pizza,tacobell, and MR.sub
in the same parking lot ,so you can hang and eat for a bite.

On britttania there is another tim hortons we will be passing as its lot is too small.

If coming from the 401 it is the 3rd tim hortons you will go to ,so pass teh one on mavis then the one on brittania and then go to the one at creditveiw and brittania. (some dumbass think people drink that much coffee driving from one block to another.

After the meet we will be going for a cruise ( 30 minute drive )for a nice R&R drive before getting a bit sideways. ( use your imagination)
details at the meet not before for security reasons

I live across the street from the Tim's so we can caravan in a few cars and leave the others infront of my house or droveway ,which is very safe,My wifes sunfire never get touched parked on it.
*kidding * who would steal a sunfire anyway , we leave teh doors unlocked and no one still bothers with it.
But seriously my neibourhood is very safe and faces a main street with tons of traffic.

See you guys there.
I don;t think i will be driving my lex Yet ,probably wait for DKN.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
oooohhhh yeaahhhhh......:D :thumbup:

let's hope for good weather...:p:

·
"S" everywhere
208 Posts
skperformance said:
I live across the street from the Tim's so we can caravan in a few cars and leave the others infront of my house or droveway ,which is very safe,My wifes sunfire never get touched parked on it.
*kidding * who would steal a sunfire anyway , we leave teh doors unlocked and no one still bothers with it.
But seriously my neibourhood is very safe and faces a main street with tons of traffic.

See you guys there.
I don;t think i will be driving my lex Yet ,probably wait for DKN. [/B]
sure no1 would steal but probably u would, :D, who else? :lol:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHAT ????????
you just like to see your own posts don't you dark ???
I never understand them ?

Oh yah no real need to say if your coming or not as it isn't winter
If anything maybe will will stop by Popeye's chiken on teh drive over so we can all dine on wicked chiken on the blacktop.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
as a helper for ppl who don't know where this place is, look for a new SUNOCO station at the corner, and then the timmies will be right beside it....

at least you guys won't get kicked out this time, cuz I won't be there unitl 10:30 after work.....don't want to have to come looking for you guys again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your like a bug a boo king
always trying to find the cool kids when they don;t tell you where they are going ,but find them anyways when not invited

lmao
i am only kidding, you have my number which i gave to you ,so use it if you got problems

it would be a pleasure to hang with the TN's offical pussy man in action as he will have a chance with the other girls who hang out there, suprisingly there are alot of girls with nice rides who hang out with all these guys at that tim hortons, definatly makes for good eye candy, especially if it is a hot as it been for teh past few days
dkn here we come
team TN in full force again
(P.S.) the zip ties will no longer be there.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
see you guys tommorow
don't forget your cash to give to ekam, dixon for DKN6 this weekend if your coming.

he is the extra tall and skinny chinese guy, you can't miss him ,unless you are 4 feet tall.
: P

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
damn....looks like rain.....:(

·
There is no substitute.
8,027 Posts
skperformance said:
see you guys tommorow
don't forget your cash to give to ekam, dixon for DKN6 this weekend if your coming.

he is the extra tall and skinny chinese guy, you can't miss him ,unless you are 4 feet tall.
: P
That's right. :thumbup:

Ratko will be there before me and he can collect the money aswell.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
another good meet with good food ,before and after.
nice **veiw** there is more than secenery in sauga to look at.
and anotehr nice leaisurly cruise

2 days left to go
dkn we gonna tear up teh show
i also luv the plate on a prelud i saw on the highway back
it was "CHU NO"
say it like you are spanish
but picture a chinese guy saying it
lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts