Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a small project for this weekend, i just finsihed it tonight

chopped out the middle fin , filled the gaps with body filler, painted it black, put black mesh behind it. i wanted to do all black because the stock grey color stands out too much and is ugly, and wanted my mesh to be black to have a low key but still agressive style

pic is here:

http://x7m3.freewebpage.org/picpage.html

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes i do, but its nighttime so you cant see much. ill have a daytime pic tomorrow. gimme a min to put it up on the site

ok pics are up

·
Registered
785 Posts
Ive seen a few of those on cardomain.... i was wondering, why not make the mesh part lined up with the emblem? it looks to boxy in particular to me.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
looks real good...good thing you decided not to take out the emblem...that was a pain in the ass...look at my sig:D

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
It looks good. I will have to do something like that when I get my new Cam! :thumbup:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
looks nice :thumbup:

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fresco Bob said:
up where?
on that link to the little pic site i posted on the first post. my host doesnt support hotlinking so i had to make a simple html site to show the pics

thanks for the compliment guys. still need to do soem touchign up cause the jbweld i used is grey colored and its noticeable around the edges. i ran outa black paint for now so oi need to get another can and spray another layer. i got a lot of compliments from my friends at school too :thumbup:

·
The Asian Sensation
1996 Lexus SC300
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
argh, ok the pic site hasnt been working cause i exceeded my daily bandwidth. such a pain to find a good host.

ok i added daytime pics of the grill on the car. it was raining, and i guess a yellow leaf got stuck in it on my way home :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts