Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This Space For Rent
14,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, guys! You folks planning on making these for other vehicles other than vehicles listed on your site?

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
14,145 Posts
Welcome. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a comment for this forum. If you are a tall person and drive a Toyota, your very next purchase must be from ExtendMySeat.com.

4"-6" of legroom may not sound like much, but let me tell you, it makes the difference between between squished against the dash, and being comfortable behind the wheel. This is a brilliant, well thought out and executed product. I was fortunate enough to get the chance to lend my own car to the Extend My Seat production team, so i got to experience some very well built prototypes, and later, some absolutely amazing craftsmanship in the production model.

So if you are a bit cramped behind the wheel and think you need to trade your car in to get more legroom, why not give Extendmyseat.com a try first. Its a small price to pay for a lot more comfort. I have had their seat brackets in my car for nearly 1 month at the time of this post, and i have never been more comfortable. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
Welcome aboard. Seems like a product a lot of folks could use.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Finally!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU GRIFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will soon be a happy 6'8" Highlander driver and any other future vehicle I own hopefully.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts