GO PATRIOTS!
2007 Tundra
8,676 Posts
Cool, be sure to post all over TN!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome, guys!

Just trying to get settled in here at toyotanation and all of us at Mothers are excited to be involved as a supporting vendor.

I've actually been a registered user under a different handle here for a few years now, and have visited your site many times seeking help as well as assisting others. My family has several Toyotas, and I've logged quite a few hours here solving this problem or that. I certainly do enjoy the energy you guys have, something that I find unique to online communities.

I'll be available here if you have any questions about our products, and I'll also be hanging out in the Detailing & Car Care section in case I can be of any assistance there.

I've been working with this really cool family-owned wax company for several years, and we're all excited to be part of your online community! We're all car guys (even "Mother" is a "car guy" -- she's on her 3rd Lexus), and we like to help each other out. At last count, including the Lexus, I think we had 5 Toyotas in our little parking lot and it's probably the most popular marque among us.

At Mothers, we do understand a lot of most anything you do with your car is about the process -- though we'd certainly appreciate it if you use our products in that process. Sometimes quality products, like Mothers, can make a huge difference, but without the proper process, you may run into challenges. I'll hope to teach a few tricks now and again.

If you ever get into trouble, I'll try to help out in a pinch, so do not hesitate to drop me a line if you have an emergency and I'll try to get a quick answer back to you.

Thanks again!

JimD.
[email protected](dot)com

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome to Toyota Nation, guys! :hi:

I've used Mothers products on my cars for years. Never fails to please. The Mothers 'Wax Attack Palm Polisher' made for a great Father's Day present this year too :D

It's good to have you here with us :chug:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

And Kiwi-Corolla -- thank you for the good words on the Wax Attack. I have one, too, and it sure is a handy applicator and light polisher!

For those of you who aren't familiar with our Wax Attack, we sell it in our online eSTORE and on our Big Rig here in the U.S. It is also available in Australia and New Zealand, but contains a different product mix in those countries.

Here's a photo of our current U.S. kit:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts