Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received a welcome package from Toyota saying thank you for buying a new Highlander? This is my first Toyota, but I got something from Mazda when I bought my Mazda and something from MINI when we bought our MINI.

·
Registered
2014 HL XLE AWD
2,320 Posts
Like others got a tk. you letter. But, also got $25. debit card for test driving. I used Costco auto buy program & end result got a $50. coupon to use at my dealer for svc/parts & acc.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
My dealership send us a congratulatory package: it included a thank you card, beef sticks, cheese popcorn, and salty snacks. Not my idea of a gift for a vehicle purchase. More like a thank you for shopping at the local thrift.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LOL,
Very interesting . Let's see what I am going to get?.Spoke to my sales person today he updated that our Hl are still on the rail and he how ever mentioned that they are getting two consignments this month one will be June 18 and 2nd will be on June 23 and our highlanders will be in either of one consignment.As we have loaner cars we are okay by then.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I should also mention that my dealer paid for lunch at the local diner whilst my vehicle was being prepped.

·
Registered
167 Posts
When you buy a toyota, you have to send them a "thank you for allowing me to buy a Toyota" card :)
More like, thanks for making me wait 4 months and making me question myself about my purchase and the brand itself.
They should have a new slogan.
For all those that waited to loose your virginity after marriage, buy a Toyota HL now (in Canada) and you can re-live that experience all over :lol:.

·
Registered
135 Posts
More like, thanks for making me wait 4 months and making me question myself about my purchase and the brand itself.

They should have a new slogan.

For all those that waited to loose your virginity after marriage, buy a Toyota HL now (in Canada) and you can re-live that experience all over :lol:.

LOL!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
Toyota
719 Posts
Dealers have various thank you notes or packages that they will send out to buyers. Pretty rare for toyota dealers to send out big items. Compared to Lexus, I received a nice thank you card, Lexus cup, lexus key chain, and a gift card.
pretty awesome! As for my HL, all I received from corporate was a card listing my dealer info, vin number, services serves setup etc.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I received an invitation to a "new owner" barbecue -- except my dealer is on a different island and there weren't any plane tickets attached to the invite. :)

I got a 1-year and, recently, a 2-year "birthday" letter for my 4Runner from the dealer, which appears to be something new they've started.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.