Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
243 Posts
Yes, we are 100% relocated back to the East Coast were we started.

The shop is still there in Laguna Hills until the lease runs out, but not much going on there.

The good news is that for the California customers, you no longer have to pay that 8.75% sales tax on orders from URD!!!! That is like a 8.75% discount!!

i will still be traveling to Cali on a regular basis as most of our manufacturing is based in the Southern California area.

Gadget

·
O.F.
Tacoma
33 Posts

The shop is still there in Laguna Hills until the lease runs out, but not much going on there.

The good news is that for the California customers, you no longer have to pay that 8.75% sales tax on orders from URD!!!! That is like a 8.75% discount!!

i will still be traveling to Cali on a regular basis as most of our manufacturing is based in the Southern California area.

Gadget
Maryland? Any closer and I could be in BIG trouble!:lol:

·
Man in Blue.
923 Posts

Gadget

Sad to see a great company pull up stakes and leave Cali, but I can't blame you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts