Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, found out my tranny was wrecked thanks to my brother the other day. I'm still drivin on it and it somehow got better but good things come to those who wait i guess...anyway
My dads listening to tradio (buy sell swap radio show) and a '94 pickup comes up for $400 (YES $400). My dad calls the guy and the truck actually comes from california! This is a godsend in NY because without rustproofing these trucks are toast in a matter of 5 years. It has a strong tranny, the interior is all pulled out and stuff, I think someone tried to steal it at some point. The truck is covered with cali dust, and there isn't a spot of rust on it. Me and my dad are going to part it out and I thought i'd tell you guys in case you were looking for a project because you won't find a more solid truck unless you go buy a new taco I guarentee it. The truck has NO PAPERS and I can not/will not find them for you. We did not buy the truck for papers and NYS is a pain in the ass with titles which would make it a great project for you less-retarded states.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW it is the same thing as mine except a non-SR5. No power anything, real plain.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Parts without rust are hard to find. What color is the truck? I'm looking for a bed for a 92 standard pickup. If no one has spoken for it I might be interested.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
dark green real solid, you're second in line. lol

·
Registered
89 p'up
849 Posts
got pictures ?

how much for the seats ?

wheels ?

etc ?

please put a coffee cup on the hood/somewhere so we know you haven't ripped an image off the net and about to stiff folks ;)

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Make a list of what ya want and PM me pics will be up late tomorrow the truck is still caked in cali dust and needs a powerwash. And trust me, its solid but not near perfect. Every panel is a different shade of green but i'll do what ya said just to make sure. Sorry, I took the seats out to use in my truck, they were wooped. Please see my latest post for more info.

·
Registered
1989 Toyota Pickup
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Requesting a lock on this thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts