Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that prices will vary on different products but my question is what will it roughly cost to completely redue my 95 tercel and make it in to a ride Im not ashamed to drive. I picked this car specifically to be different. Unfortanly im having problems finding sites that have nice parts for this model of car are kinda of hard to find. I already have to spend $500 dollars just to get it back to stock condition with no add ons. The engine has 95000 miles on it so I may need a new one or just rebuild it.

·
Toy-Cel
618 Posts
there is not really a limit o nhow much you can put into your car, it all depends on what you want to achieve.

Check out http://board.tercelonline.com youll find answers to lots of questions there, best tercel resource on the web.

there are alot of OEM toyota sites on the web for erplacement parts, just do a google search,

and ebay always has lots-a-crap for cels and everything else, weed through, and you can find some goods deals on some good parts :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx I defiantly check those sites out and do some searchs. Im just in the stage of trying to figure out whether its worth it to get my front end realigned. I had a wreck that shifted it about and inch or so to the right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.