Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to figure out what wheels these are. I got them for a 2g camry, but they dont fit. I am 99% positive they are from a late(r) model camry. They say "J14X5 1/2JJ DOT CMC 496LC 18" on the lip. "LC"is stamped on one of the spots in between the lug bores, and there is a little dot (like a center punch) on each of the other four spots. Obviously, they are 14" steel wheels, black with 14 holes. They have 195/70-r14 tires.

Anything you can tell me would really help, as I would like to pass them along cheap to someone who could make use of them, but I want to be sure of the application. Thanks.

PICS:

:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
abew330 said:
looks my spare

i have a 94 v6

bolt pattern 5x114.3
Thats weird. Tirerack lists all the v6 models as having 205 series 15" tires. Do you have a full size spare?

Just to keep on topic, are all the 1992-2000 4cyl wheels interchangeable? Do they all have the same offset?

I found the page that has the faqs with the offsets at the bottom earlier, but can't find it now...I can't remember WTF I searched for to find it...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok....

So we all agree that the BOLT PATTERN is 5 x 114.3. Curiously no one ever even brough that up as a question here. So are the OFFSETS the same from the 4cyl wheel 1992-2000?

Sorry for the bold,but it pisses me off when people reply, and it seems like either they didnt read the thread at all, or just plain dont know what the hell they're talking about.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
1992-2001 should be it. 14" will ONLY fit the I4 (5SFE) models. V6 needs 15" rims. I'll check the Spare on the '96 I4 later and post up the #'s on the rim for you.

* Edit. I think '00 and '01 ONLY had 15 and 16" rims.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ASG14 said:
1992-2001 should be it. 14" will ONLY fit the I4 (5SFE) models. V6 needs 15" rims. I'll check the Spare on the '96 I4 later and post up the #'s on the rim for you.

* Edit. I think '00 and '01 ONLY had 15 and 16" rims.
According to tirerack.com, the 2000 camry CE 4cyl has the 14's, but the LE 4cyl has the 15's.

2001 they did away with the 14's altogether, apparently.

Thanks for confirming that, ASG14.

I would like to offer them for sale here, $20 each. Thats what the local junkyard charges for a steel rim and tire here in chicago. I have three of them, two with good tires, and one thats kind of bald, but could be suitable for a temporary spare or if you just need an extra wheel. If you buy the two good oneyou can just have the third. The rims arent perfect, but as I said I would have put them on my car. Unfortunately they wont fit my 5 x 100 2g.

The tires are Sumitomo SRIXON4's, 195/70r14.

Thanks for all the help y'all! Any interest or questions just e-mail. Thanks again.

FYI I am in Chicago on the north side. Local pick up preferred.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
2000 CE was 14's? :LOL: Toyota is wackey sometimes.

Make a thread in the For Sale "Auto Parts" section on this forum. It's on the bottom of the main forum page.

Make sure to list the price and location, and Pics IF possible.

Good luck. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts