Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the 2011 and noticed silver, mica is the most popular color so far.

This time, I am not going with silver (even though I like the color, but it just getting too common). And we already have a silver color Avalon at home.

I like BLACK and that's what I am going after. I know it is very hard to keep clean and nice but this is the color I have been wanting. My friend keeps telling me to stay away from black because it get so hot in the summer...dirty....

But I still think I will go with black, in fact I just emailed some dealer to ask for a black XLE, will see how it goes.

What about you? What's your color choice? You pick that color because...

·
Registered
578 Posts
white SE because at the time, it was the only SE available within 250mi of my area. :D

i would've chosen mica if i had my choice. i didn't want to order one because i don't have the patiences. i suffered enough when i ordered my bmw. :facepalm:

·
Registered
2011 SIENNA SE
50 Posts
South Pacific Pearl (Blue Pearl), the wife picked it. At the time it was the only color in the lot which she loved. I was a little against it since is such a dark color, I knew it was going to be pain to keep clean and all the scratches were going to be really noticeable, but so far I have got nothing but compliments about the paint color. My neighbor thought it was custom painted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered a Black XLE with bisque interior. It should be here next week via a transfer from another dealer. I am looking for some SE or after market wheels to dress it up a little.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just ordered a Black XLE with bisque interior. It should be here next week via a transfer from another dealer. I am looking for some SE or after market wheels to dress it up a little.

that's what I would pick (if end up with Sienna)
BLK XLE w/ bisque

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cypress Pearl /Bisque interior (with Limited AWD): Swagger wagon supreme!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a black AWD Limited and it looks great when it is clean. It does show scratches and marks easily but if you take care of it, my opinion black is the best.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why can't they make the black metallic? It's always clear black. I have seen some nice black metallic on car which is much better then just clear black.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice

Predawn Mica Gray with bisque interior. Thought my wife would like the light olive green color at first but she didn't. She loves the mica gray.
:D

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE
30 Posts
cypress pearl/bisque

It is what they had with most of the options we wanted. I can't buy a car with an ink blob interior - I need contrasting colors.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Cypress Pearl/Grey. It was between that and the Mica, but our last car was sort of a dark grey, so we decided to mix it up. We like the Cypress, but for some reason thought it was a lighter than it turned out to be (we "special ordered" our Sienna). Toyota has a lighter - almost minty green that you see occassionally on the Prius and Avalon (probably others too) - I think both my wife and I thought that was what we were getting.

Not that we don't like the Cypress, or that our color choice would have changed, but it's always a bit disappointing to not get what you were expecting.

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
Cypress Pearl here. We just liked the unique way the color shifts in different lighting. Looks gray one day, and green the next. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I. Got a predawn mica SE. Like the color but the only reason I got this color is because the didn't have a white SE in stock lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts