Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 15132 Posts

·
Toyota Addict
2018 Camry XSE
752 Posts
Painted my front emblem. Tomorrow will hopefully be the full clay bar, buff, polish, and sealant routine!

Did this on Sunday May 30: Meguiar's Clay Bar, 3M Perfect It II compound and polish to some light surface scratches I had. Then I wanted to try something different. My car up until now had pretty much only been done with Meguiars #26 Hi Tech Yellow wax which has kept me dissappointed with it's durability. It is a polymer / carnauba blend and claims to have better durability which I havent seen at all. I wanted to do a Klasse AIO then Sealant Glaze but couldn't afford it. So I ended up going with Nu Finish which I am very impressed with for the low low price. Especially if the durability is half as good as claimed.

Today June 03, 2010

·
Diehard Rams Fan
21,662 Posts
We had a strong storm roll in today so I left mine in the garage safe & sound. :thumbsup: I drove the Previa to work. :lol:

·
Registered
Corolla Xle 2009
36 Posts
PUT MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST ON!!!!
sounds super sick on 1st around 4000rpm
tryin 2 find a 3" circle tip to weld on,
any advice?

·
The Corolla That Could
09 Corolla S
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Almost forgot about this thread. Guess my car's gone without some love for too long.

Today after work, I decided Id clean the bugs off the bumper from my road trip to memphis this weekend. I ended up getting carried away and washed/waxed the entire car. It sure looks good, but im pooped.

·
Registered
552 Posts
LOL forgot about this thread too!. last week put on some stechs and they sit great!. but today just watched it sit in the rain. pretty sure other people saw it too since it's the brightest (blue) and most awesome looking car on my street :D lol

·
Registered
2011 Corolla S
130 Posts
I finally broke into my car :clap: while driving to USF. I washed it and waxed it. Then watch my sweat and tears get rained on...unpredictable Florida rain :headbang:

·
Registered
552 Posts
^^LOL at first i was like WHY WOULD YOU BREAK INTO YOUR CAR?

lol first time i washed with wax, rained the next day. but rain slipped right off and car still look clean!

·
Registered
2011 Corolla S
130 Posts
^^LOL at first i was like WHY WOULD YOU BREAK INTO YOUR CAR?

lol first time i washed with wax, rained the next day. but rain slipped right off and car still look clean!
lol not what i meant. It does sound like what you mean, but i got it pass the 997 miles mark

·
Registered
2011 Corolla S
130 Posts
Like i bought my car at 0 well close to zero miles and the term 'breaking in your car' is essential to your car’s wellbeing. Like your feet in a new pair of shoes, your car’s parts need time to settle in before you break into a run. Well i just took the definition off some site, but yeah.

·
The random one
2010 Corolla CE
523 Posts
brought it to the dealer for an alignment (trd springs installed) and hoping its going to be free of charge:D as the service adviser told me. 3rd time in the dealer... 1. brake port recall 2. pedal shim 3. aligned

·
Registered
2009 Corolla LE
495 Posts
I blacked out my toyota badges, debadged everything else, tinted my tail lights, polished my spoiler, added TRD oil cap, tinted rear reflectors, color matching(to the car) wire/hose covers underneath the plastic shield of the engine, and now trying to put on a Spectre SRI, Thrush performance muffler, and get my damn rims finally... SHEESH

Also forgot... I added my VVT-I decals to the front doors...

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
118 Posts
Just went to my Toyota dealer for the Floor mat recall and pedal shims... Was hoping to get a free carwash from them but was disappointed... hahaha.

·
Megan Exhaust
507 Posts
I bought my corolla some wider tires in the rear. 215/ 55r16. 225/55r16 fits if anyone wants to know.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Corolla
142 Posts
I de-badge mine today. Looks very clean! Took off the front and back "S" and the "corolla" badges. Soon to come "TRD" badges in place of the "S" badges.

41 - 60 of 15132 Posts