Toyota Nation Forum banner

15161 - 15165 of 15165 Posts

·
Premium Member
Corolla 2010 Basic
1,002 Posts
What header do you have? It removes the primary cat correct? Did you add a resonator or anything? I beleive a read somewhere that you can add a larger resonator to get rid of the rasp from the header.
Weapon R, no resonator or any other device add it, that sound is a pure Borla exhaust system that’s why it doesn’t sound like a fart can, primary cat was not removed, link of my built below.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I changed the radio commands on the steering wheel. I have a 2013 corolla S however the only thing that doesnt work is the voice command but it looks much nicer than the old one.
Now I can answer incoming calls from the steering wheel!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Weapon R, no resonator or any other device add it, that sound is a pure Borla exhaust system that’s why it doesn’t sound like a fart can, primary cat was not removed, link of my built below.

Okay, the XRS stock header has the primary cat attached to it, so when you get an after market header, you lose the cat, and from what people have said you get a raspy sounding ride.

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
576 Posts
Got my tires mounted today on the new wheels. I think I'm content with the car for a daily as is right now besides some tint.
Kenwood double din
9th gen Eibach springs
Borla axleback
DIY CAI with K&N drop in filter
Fifteen52 Tarmac's in 18x8.5 +30

15161 - 15165 of 15165 Posts