Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3109 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Installed my springs for 8 damn hours. Im not a mechanic and so of my 2 friends. We had fun trying to figure it out how to take that damn spring lol even installing was kinda hard for us. It was a lot of work..ahaha
But i love it when it was done
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
138 Posts
Went to the BMV and applied for my custom plates.

I really like that red on the chrome strip. Is that Plasti-Dip?

I was going to dip mine in charcoal gray, thought it would give a subtle contrast on the black car.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That looks awesome! I want to do the same thing for mine but in blue, how did you do it exactly?

Also, how did you do your emblems? I would do plastidip but I wanna go for the gloss look to match the accents

·
Registered
138 Posts
That looks awesome! I want to do the same thing for mine but in blue, how did you do it exactly?

Also, how did you do your emblems? I would do plastidip but I wanna go for the gloss look to match the accents

You could use their glossifier, that should get it glossier.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Went to the BMV and applied for my custom plates.

I really like that red on the chrome strip. Is that Plasti-Dip?

I was going to dip mine in charcoal gray, thought it would give a subtle contrast on the black car.
vinyl will look better and with gloss finish. thats what i used

·
Registered
48 Posts

thank you
I don't now the price of plastidip but I used vinyl I think is chipper and gloss finish.

the emblems and the chrome stripes are covered with vinyl

·
Needs moar sauce
20 Posts
Just added a "TRD" badge.
Got about 15HP increase!

+1 for making me burst out laughing in the middle of a programming lecture.

Is this the emblem you got for your car?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121236296164?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I really like it and I've been contemplating getting one for mine. I was worried it wouldn't screw on though because of how large the space is between the grill holes and the diagonal slope of the back of it.

1 - 20 of 3109 Posts